A favourite side (or light meal) at Undivided Food Co, Cauli mash is especially perfect for those eating low carb but craving some 'carb like' comfort food… tastes just like mash potatoes (or better) with less than 1/3 of the carbs!
For 2 - 3 serves
- Half head of Cauliflower
- 1 cup GOOD BONES™ Organic Chicken or Beef Bone Broth
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Simply cut cauliflower into florets (chop up the stem and use it too), throw into a pot and then pour in your broth and coconut milk. Place over a medium high heat until the cauli gets really soft (easily pierced with a fork), take off the heat and mash using a potato masher, stick blender, blender or food processor.
- Add sea salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste.
- Also try with… broccoli, brussel sprouts, sweet potato, zucchini, carrots, parsnip or any combination!