Chicken Noodle Soup, Ginger and Miso Broth
Having GOOD BONES™ Organic Chicken Bone Broth on hand means a nourishing and comforting chicken soup is only ever minutes away. We've been testing a few different versions in the Undivided Kitchen and this noodle soup was a winner. We used buckwheat noodles (so it's gluten free) and added some spiralised zucchini and carrot to keep it low carb while retaining that comforting feeling of a fork full of noodles ;)
- 1.5L GOOD BONES™ Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- A generous thumb size knob of ginger, grated finely
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tbsp of miso paste (to taste)
- Cooked chicken (or thinly sliced raw chicken that will cook quickly in broth)
- 2 zucchini, spiralised
- 2 carrots, spriralised
- 100% Buckwheat noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh Coriander to serve
01. Warm up your GOOD BONES™ Organic Chicken Bone Broth on med-high heat in a large pot.
02. Add ginger, garlic and miso paste and simmer till miso is fully dissolved. You might want to have a taste test here. All miso is different so add more if you like things on the salt'ier side.
03. Cook your buckwheat noodles following the instructions on the packet. Rinse well once cooked.
04. Now it's time to get spiralising...
05. Add your spiralised zucchini and carrot to the pot and warm through... they don't need long for 'al dente'.
06. Now add your chicken and buckwheat noodles to the broth as well as salt and pepper to taste. Warm through.
07. Divide into bowls and top with fresh coriander.